        Yes, this is definitely important. We too would like to see the
scripts safe for multiple invocations, and will certainly be working to
that end. I'll log this as a bug, and anyone else who finds functions
which cannot be rerun is requested to do the same.

        Thanks,

        -Oliver

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
[log in to unmask]                                           CERN
+41 22 76 74929                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23