Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 02:51:45PM +0100, Leif Nixon wrote:
>
>> But it's still a bit strange, because version 3.4 wasn't released
>> until July 13, 2004, and the gsiopenssh RPM build date is February 16.
>> That's what had me worried in the first place.
>
> That's strange the build data that I can see is 03 Nov 2004

OK, this is embarrassing.

I did it again! I was comparing the openssh rpm and the gsiopenssh
rpm, and I once AGAIN looked at the ordinary openssh rpm when I
thought I was looking at gsiopenssh.

I'll go away now. Please forget that I ever raised this question, and
sorry for wasting your time.

Gnnf.

--
Leif Nixon                       -            Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre    -      Linkoping University