Publication from : Matt Thorpe <[log in to unmask]> (Grid Operations Centre)
This mail has been sent using the broadcasting tool available at http://cic.in2p3.fr

Dear all,

GOCDB will be offline on the 16th of November for upgrading and DB maintenance work and will be unavailable between 14:00 and 15:00 GMT.  This upgrade introduces the following new features:

* Email alerting system
* Improved scheduled downtime handling including primary work to allow SDs to be indicated on our new googlemaps
* Remote time calculations

With the introduction of new accurate timezone information we would like all site admins / ROC staff to ensure that they log on and set their sites timezone through \'Edit site information\'.  During the patching process all sites will be reset to the GMT timezone.

Other changes:

* VO affiliations in GOCDB have been depreciated and removed from the user interface
* IN2P3-LAL will be removed from GOCDB

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

The Grid Operations Team.