Publication from : Maarten Litmaath 1689 <[log in to unmask]> (CERN)
This mail has been sent using the broadcasting tool available at http://cic.in2p3.fr

Dear colleagues,
please update edg-fetch-crl as announced yesterday:

Two updates have been made available to LCG-2_6_0.

edg-utils-system-1.8.1-1_sl3.noarch.rpm
edg-utils-user-1.8.1-1_sl3.noarch.rpm

They are in the apt/yum updates folder

http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis/apt/LCG-2_6_0/sl3/en/i386/RPMS.lcg_sl3.updates/

The following bugs are fixed:

* bug #13415: edg-fetch-crl should reject obsolete CRLs
* this release is also robust against different wget versions expecting different options

Please update your systems, no reconfiguration is required. Information on staying up to date can be found here:

http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/How_to_update_an_LCG2_installation

The update should fix the problems for the users with
a certificate from the Belgian CA: