Hello,

I have a comment regarding APEL SFT tests. This test for praguelcg2 site
fails permanently, because of 0 results returned.

This is caused by the fact the the PBS server hostname is different from
the CE (golias, instead of golias25.farm.particle.cz), so the query used
in SFT, having the condition

where ExecutingCE='\''golias25.farm.particle.cz'\''

doesn't work in this case. I propose changing this condition for selecting
the site name instead, which is unique and correct identifier IMHO.

Second, I would like to ask why there are so many sites with '??' in the
field of their APEL test (I am interested particularly in my second site,
prague_cesnet_lcg2, of course :) ).

Thanks a lot,

--
Jiri Kosina
Institute of Physics, Academy of sciences of the Czech Republic