On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Steve Fisher wrote:

>> Is the 64-bit port available for me to test?
>
> Possibly - but not from us. We have more than 30 machines which we use
> for R-GMA testing but as none of them are 64 bit machines we keep well
> away from what we can't test.

Hi Steve,

Okay, fair enough.  I would like to try out the 64-bit binaries for R-GMA,
or (failing that) obtain access to the R-GMA source code tree that
corresponds to the LCG-2_6_0 release so that I can build 64-bit binaries
myself.

Can you help me do this, or point me in the direction of someone who can?

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London