Hi *,
in order to be able to retrieve credentials from the MyProxy server to an
UI, obviously you need to have some free ports on the UI. As you may see
from the e-mail below, the correct syntax for the GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE
should be something like

GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE="20000,25000"

and NOT as we all have (Do we? At least I do) have in /etc/sysconfig/globus

GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE="20000 25000"

With this (incorrect) syntax, just the port 20000 is used, and if it is
occupied by some other process, myproxy-get-delegation fails... I have
verified this.

However, will this change create some other problems if made on all nodes,
i.e. does anything depend on the exact syntax

GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE="20000 25000"

and will fail if the space is replaces by the comma?

Thanks, Antun