Hi Stephen,

> Pool accounts *must* be decimally numbered, that's how the system works.

I think this is just a practice to make management easier. It is like
calling a cluster machines somename001,somename002... rather than
somename,someothername....

I don't think there should be any constrain how you call things in the
code anyway.

YAIM doesn't care about the pool accounts names as long as they are
prefixed and have a UID and a GID for each in the user.conf.

cheers
alessandra

> There are two formats, a mapping of a DN to e.g. "dteamsgm" is a fixed
> mapping to an account called "dteamsgm", whereas a mapping to ".dteam"
> maps to accounts called "dteamnnn" where nnn is a number. The reason for
> the failure in this case is that the generated mapping said ".dteamsgm"
> and there are no accounts called "dteamsgm001" etc.
>
> Stephen

* Dr Alessandra Forti			   *
* Technical Coordinator - NorthGrid Tier2  *
* http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/aforti	   *