Hi guys,

I'm watching monitoring tool growing up and it should really great if...standard ports are used. Unluckily here at ESA we have strict firewall policies (corporate) and all these services (for monitoring but not only) are absolutely invisible in our (desktop's) browsers ("The page cannot be displayed").

I don't know if we're the only ones who have these problems, but I really appreciate (if possible of course) if next services will be bound on "normal" and unrestricted ports (80,8080,443,...)

Thanks and cheers

Vega Forneris

ESA-ESRIN
Unix Systems Administrator
Via Galileo Galilei
00044 Frascati (Rm) - Italy
Phone +39 06 94180581
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
Vitrociset S.p.A.
Unix System Administrator
Via Tiburtina 1020
00100 Roma - Italy
Phone +39 06 8820 4297
Mailto: [log in to unmask]

Jules Wolfrat <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout <[log in to unmask]>

20/09/2005 14:02
Please respond to LHC Computer Grid - Rollout