> NIKHEF-ELPROD is out of scheduled downtime since this afternoon, and I
> am real curious to see what the SFT have to say.  Unfortunately the page
> says we are still in SD, and the latest job's results, even though I
> watched the dang thing run at NIKHEF, are still not available on the
> page.  Any ideas what might be wrong??
This was due to the problem followed up today earlier in the afternoon.

> Also, I see there is an SFT client package now installed with LCG 2.6 on
> my UI.  Any documentation somewhere about how I can configure it to use
> the 'official' server but let me submit my own jobs?  I tried the basic
> commands listed in the docs I found, but as far as I could tell nothing
> happened.
Please take a look at

    "SFT User's Guide/Adding custom SFT tests"

entry at

    http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/Site_Functional_Tests

(Goc wiki frontpage => OpDocs => General Documentation/Site Functional
 Tests)
Were you searching for something like that?

Judit