Publication from : Piotr Nyczyk 9654 <[log in to unmask]> (CERN)
This mail has been sent using the broadcasting tool available at http://cic.in2p3.fr

There is a new development version of SFT2 report page available at the following URL:
https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft-devel/lastreport.cgi

It is a prototype report that supports VO specific tests submitted by VOs using their users certificates. We want to move it to production in few weeks. For the time being it is available at the address above so that you can test it.
Please have a look.

It provides new configuration window which allows to select VOs for VO specific views, and gives also a possibility to select displayed and critical tests for each VO.

Please make note that the VO specific results may be currently not very up to date and they are available only for few VOs. It is up to VOs to submit their tests using SFT in a regular way.

Please also make note, that the report is now in constant development so it can change significantly quite frequently.

In case of any questions or comments please contact Judit ([log in to unmask]) who is developing it or me.