On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:24:15PM +0100, Maarten Litmaath, CERN wrote:

> In that case you have the wrong version of the "globus-config" rpm, viz.
>
>     globus-config-0.20-5.lcg1
>
> The correct version for LCG-2_3_0 is this:
>
>     globus-config-0.20-5

Thank you, that indeed solved our problems.

> Please install that version.  How did you get the wrong version?

By running
/opt/lcg/yaim/scripts/install_node lcg-CE-torque
and
/opt/lcg/yaim/scripts/install_node lcg-SECLASSIC

as suggested in

http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/documentation/LCG2-Manual-Install/LCG2-Manual-Install.html#SECTION00070000000000000000

This script uses apt-get and it installed globus-config-0.20-5.lcg1 on
the CE,SE,UI and the Worker Nodes. I hope that this is the only package
that got installed in the wrong version :-)

--
Kyriakos Ginis