  Good day!
 I have the following trouble: our WNs are staying behind NAT and CE host has
two interfaces, one of which looks into the private network with all WNs. That
interface IP address resoves to gate.grid.local and all WNs are tuned to
speak with that host. So, all log files are showing that name (gate.grid.local)
as the CE name. And Apel publishes all data with ExecutingCE = 'gate.grid.local'

 At the same time, nobody in the world knows about gate.grid.local, all knows
just about gate.grid.kiae.ru and SFT tries to get some rgma info based on
the name 'gate.grid.kiae.ru'. Obviously, it gets nothing: all acoounting is
done for gate.grid.local.

 The question: is there any legal means to teach Apel that gate.grid.local is
really gate.grid.kiae.ru and it should substitute one to another when it
processes the PBS log files.
--
 rea