Hi,

as we're still running LCG2_4_0, we have

CA_REPOSITORY="rpm http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis
apt/LCG_CA/en/i386 lcg"

as entry...is it still valid?

Thanks

Vega Forneris

ESA-ESRIN
Unix Systems Administrator
Via Galileo Galilei
00044 Frascati (Rm) - Italy
Phone +39 06 94180581
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
Vitrociset S.p.A.
Unix System Administrator
Via Tiburtina 1020
00100 Roma - Italy
Phone +39 06 8820 4297
Mailto: [log in to unmask]

EGEE BROADCAST <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout <[log in to unmask]>
06/09/2005 11:35
Please respond to LHC Computer Grid - Rollout

        To:     [log in to unmask]
        cc:
        Subject:        [LCG-ROLLOUT] CA CRLs available in AFS space on lxplus.

Publication from : Flavia Donno <[log in to unmask]> (-)
This mail has been sent using the broadcasting tool available at http://cic.in2p3.fr

Dear all,
The CA CRLs have been installed in AFS space on lxplus in the area:
/afs/cern.ch/project/gd/LCG-share/certificates and the LCG initialization
scripts have been changed so that the environmental variable X509_CERT_DIR
point to this area.
Now you can use the lxplus LCG AFS distribution even from a different
machine as long as you source the following script:
/afs/cern.ch/project/gd/LCG-share/2.6.0/sl3/etc/profile.d/grid_env.[c]sh

The GGUS Support.