Hello,

We are running Sun Grid Egine as LRMS on our cluster.
We would like to install CE however it is confured to work with PBS,
LSF, Condor. How could we configure CE to work with SGE ?
We are  installing  CE using yaim scripts.

Is it possible ?  Are there any plans to include SGE in LCG-2 ?

Thank you.

| Anatoly Oreshkin          E-mail:  [log in to unmask] |
| network manager,                                                |
| unix administrator                                              |
| Petersburg Nuclear                http://hepd.pnpi.spb.ru/      |
| Physics Institute                 phone: +7 81371 46356         |
| Gatchina                          fax:   +7 81371 46256         |
| Russia                                                          |