Hi Markus,

since LCG-2_5_0 was for sites participating to SC3 I didn't read the
release note in detail.

As a general comment, although I perfectly understand the pressure you are
under, I think that vagueness and mixed information about releases doesn't
help. I'd rather have clear statements for each release even if they say
that the release is late and the reason why it is late. I think that clear
communication is important to maintain my end of the bargain updating
sites within 3 weeks from LCG release.

In about 2 months I'll have to deal with 1000 nodes (not ~80) which
clearly need planning for the upgrades. I hope you understand my position.

cheers
alessandra