Hello,

I am currently trying to set things up properly on PRAGUE sites. I have
set up APEL databases according to
http://goc.grid-support.ac.uk/gridsite/accounting/faq.html, the site is
unblocked at RAL to access the registry, but I am still getting problems.
The installation and configuration of the MON node was done using YAIM.

The output of /opt/edg/sbin/test/edg-rgma-check is the following:

== cut here ==
R-GMA Site System Test
Finding EDG_LOCATION...
EDG_LOCATION=/opt/edg found.
Trying to set up the R-GMA enviroment and obtain RGMA_PROPS...
RGMA_PROPS=/opt/edg/var/edg-rgma found.
Checking that ports 8080 and 8088 on IC and MON servers are accessible...

Connect to 8080 () TCP port MON server: OK from inside domain
Connect to 8088 () TCP port MON server: OK from inside domain

Warning: ensure that ports 8080 and 8088 of the MON server are visible
externally!

Check Registry location is consistent...
The two files contain the same registry URL
Checking the status of the servlets...

SchemaServlet OK
RegistryServlet OK
StreamProducerServlet OK
LatestProducerServlet OK
ConsumerServlet OK

Checking the R-GMA command line interface...
R-GMA command line interface: OK.
Checking Schema...

Found Service in schema
Found ServiceStatus in schema

Checking for site RGMA in Service and Service Status Tables...
R-GMA.ConsumerService: Failed
R-GMA.StreamProducerService: Failed
R-GMA.ArchiverService: Failed
R-GMA.CanonicalProducerService: Failed
R-GMA.DBProducerService: Failed
R-GMA.LatestProducerService: Failed

Checking for Registry and Schema Services runing at your site...
Info: R-GMA.RegistryService not running at this site
Info: R-GMA.SchemaService not running at this site

Please check the above information is correct for your site
== cut here ==

The output of /opt/edg/sbin/test/edg-rgma-run-examples is the following:

== cut here ==
Executing...
testing cpp examples
Predicate: WHERE (userId = [log in to unmask])
INSERT INTO userTable (userId, aString, aReal, anInt) VALUES
([log in to unmask], 'C++ producer', 3.1415962, 42)
testing c examples
Predicate: WHERE (userId = [log in to unmask])
INSERT INTO userTable (userId, aString, aReal, anInt) VALUES
([log in to unmask], 'C producer', 3.1415962, 42)
testing java examples
Predicate: WHERE (userId = [log in to unmask])
INSERT INTO userTable (userId, aString, aReal, anInt) VALUES
([log in to unmask], 'Java producer', 3.1415962, 42)
testing Perl examples
Predicate: WHERE (userId = [log in to unmask])
INSERT INTO userTable (userId, aString, aReal, anInt) VALUES
([log in to unmask], 'Perl producer', 3.1415962, 42)
testing Python examples
Predicate: WHERE (userId = [log in to unmask])
INSERT INTO userTable (userId, aString, aReal, anInt) VALUES
([log in to unmask], 'Python producer', 3.1415962, 42)
testing edg-rgma

*** R-GMA TEST SUCCESFUL ***
== cut here ==

But the site doesn't appear at list of sites, when I look at them through
interface at http://lcgic01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8080/R-GMA/index.html and also
APEL accounting at GOC pages reports constantly 'No Data'.

The service seems to be running:

[root@skurut18 yaim]# /opt/edg/etc/init.d/edg-rgma-service-status status
ServiceStatusPublisher is running

(but sometimes after some time it changes to
[root@skurut18 yaim]# /opt/edg/etc/init.d/edg-rgma-service-status status
ServiceStatusPublisher dead but subsys locked
)

Would anyone be so kind and tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance,

--
Jiri Kosina
Institute of Physics, Academy of sciences of the Czech Republic