On Fri, 27 May 2005, Ian Fisk wrote:

> We are seeing the the lock corruption problem again.    After stable
> running for 5 days we have two corrupted Grid-manager-monitor lock
> files.    The machine swapping does not appear to be the cause of the
> problem, but it is the result of the problem.

I have a hunch the problem is due to your system:

$ globus-job-run cmslcgce.fnal.gov /bin/pwd
/uscms_data/d1/grid_home/dteam006

$ globus-job-run cmslcgce.fnal.gov /bin/df .
131.225.207.94:fs_ibrix02
                     2836649880 991990964 1838253096  36% /uscms_data/d1

Did Lisa not send a message to the roll-out list a few days ago,
about problems with the Ibrix file server?

You may want to mount the thing with the "noac" option.