On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:53:04PM +0200 or thereabouts, Francisco Javier Rodriguez Calonge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since this morning we are suffering serious problems with our RGMA
> client (and APEL) operation.

Hi,

 I thought I would get away with this with out a public shaming :)

 Last night the APEL archiver was not available due to an upgrade of
 to the new R-GMA code going less well than it could have.

 Just now you hit a reboot of the registry (kernel upgrade).

 We hope that tonight all APEL clients will run as per normal.

 Apologies , all the interruptions were planned to be minimal.

 Attempting to publish RAL records is currently not working,
 there looks to be a problem with the archiver still. The records
 will be published again tonight as will yours.

   Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/