Hello,

we have a problem with job submission to our LCG site when we use our
cluster control machine as PBS server.
We are using LCG 2.4.0 with JOB_MANAGER=lcgpbs
The jobs come in but fail immediately after they started. (I can see them
for a few seconds with qstat.)
Also the ~/.lcgjm/globus-cache-export.xxxx directory disappears directly.
The ssh connection from the WN's to the CE is fine.
Upon the advice of our susy-admin, we  tried to configure
/opt/globus/setup/globus/lcgpbs.in such that the line
#    $pbs_job_script->print("#PBS -W
stagein=".$gpg_file."@".$my_hostname.":".$cache_export_dir."/".$gpg_file."\n");
was commented out and I added
$pbs_job_script->print("cp ".$cache_export_dir."/".$gpg_file." ~/\n");
This didn't help.

Trying to submit the same same job with the CE as PBS server and a test node
connected works fine.

Can anybody help us?

best regards,
Anja