On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 11:17:59AM -0500 or thereabouts, Joseph L. Kaiser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It has come to our attention that not all of the Glue parameters are not
> being published through my site CE, but they are locally.

Most likley there is a problem against the schema, the BDII checks the mds
output is valid when inserting it , take a look in

/opt/lcg/bdii/var/lcg-bdii.log

This reminds me of bug, if you find this file empty then you will
need to restart the lcg-bdii. The file /etc/logrotate.d/lcg-bdii
needs a 'copytruncate' added to the options. Since this is added
by the init.d script then it needs to go in there. I'll savannah
that now unless Laurence tell me Min has already mentioned this
to him. I discussed it with Min in Athens.
  Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/