On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Sotomayor, Maniel wrote:

> Hi all,
>         I'm want to migrate our RB from RH7.3 to SLC3 but I'm afraid of
> losing its statistics. Is it necessary to save them? If it is; How can I

You do not need to keep the statistics.  If you simply want to know how many
jobs were handled by the RB, you can run this command:

/opt/condor/bin/condor_history | awk 'n < 0 + $1 { n = 0 + $1 } END { print n }'

> backup the stats for later inserting them into the new installation?

Depends on what you want to keep exactly.  Probably the only useful data
would sit in the MySQL database, so you would stop the edg-wl-* services
and mysql, tar up /var/lib/mysql and save it somewhere; on the reinstalled RB
you would unpack the tar ball instead of doing the usual MySQL initialization
(assuming the databases on RH73 and SL3 are binary compatible).