Please forward this to anyone who might be able to identify him — I wouldn’t normally do this, but this poor little boy must find his family....

Many thanks
Diana

------------

Dear All,

Please take a look at the attached picture of this victim (a 2 years old
boy) from Tsunami.   If you do not know him, please forward his pictures to
your friends or organization in your country for further publication.

This boy is about 2 years old. Found and taken from Khao Lak Resort Area,the
southern part of Thailand. His parents are missing. His nationality cannot
be identified.

Please contact Dr. Anuroj Tharasiriroj of Phuket International Hospital, +66
76 249-400, < http://www.phuket-inter-hospital.co.th<
http://www.phuket-inter-hospital.co.th
I thank you all for extending kindness to this boy.

With kind regards,

Tess Ruktapurana

------ End of Forwarded Message