I am a young graduate of Archaeology from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

I graduated with second Class honors Upper Division.
I have strong interest to pursure Archaeology to a higher level and to make a mark in this noble profession.
My dreams and aspirations are been made blurr by the policies of my government which place less premuim on the importance of archaeology.
Jobs are not created in this areas within my country at the moment, thus I dying gradually not living my dreams.
Am calling for help, any body who thinks I can be of any help in whatever manner to the growth and development of archaeology should please contact me.
I am ready to go into volunteer service in this regards and in any part of the world.
Please save another good brain from going down the drain.
Thank you for coming to my aide

IBEAGBAZI MICHAEL. C
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
phone: 2348035001587