Dear Colleagues

The deadline of the call for papers for IBRU's 7th conference is Friday
14 October.  'Border Management in an Insecure World' will be held from
5-7 April 2006 in Durham, UK.

Further information and suggested themes for papers can be viewed via
the conference web site at http://www-ibru.dur.ac.uk/conferences/bmiw
An abstract of not more than 300 words should be sent to me by e-mail,
fax or post.  We aim to acknowledge all abstract submissions within 2
working days and to give a formal response not later than Friday 18
November.

If you are unable to submit an abstract by this deadline, please let us
know and we will do our best to accommodate you.  However, potential
speakers will definitely optimise their chances of inclusion by meeting
the deadline mentioned above.

Thanks go to those of you who have already submitted abstracts.  We hope
that more of our fellow 'int-bounders' will feel inspired to do so in
the coming week.

With best wishes

Ms Michelle Speak
Director of External Relations
International Boundaries Research Unit (IBRU)
Durham University
Geography Department
South Road, Durham
DH1 3LE