With apologies for cross-posting. Limited number of academic places still
available for this seminar. Please reply to [log in to unmask]

An Integrated View of Research on Autism: From Theory to Practice

The first one-day seminar in this ESRC series will be held on Monday 9th
May in the Psychology Department at the University of Edinburgh.

The seminar title is - ‘Assessing cognitive, social and linguistic skills
in autistic spectrum disorders’. Speakers include:

Daphne Keen, St. George's Hospital Medical School
Hanna Kovshoff, University of Southampton
Catherine Lord, University of Michigan
Anne O'Hare, University of Edinburgh
Michael Siegal, University of Sheffield
Iain McClure, Lomond & Argyll Primary Care Trust, will be the Discussant.

If you would like to register for this seminar please e-mail: [log in to unmask]

We have 25 places for academics and 25 for practitioners with a research
interest.  Please specify in your email which of those places you are
requesting.

We are also offering 10 travel bursaries to post-graduate students (up to
£30 towards travel and accommodation).  If you wish to apply for a bursary
please do so through the SARG email address.

I will send further details round in due course including the day's
schedule and the titles of the talks.

EvelynMcGregor
Scottish Autism Research Group:
www.education.ed.ac.uk/sarg