----- Original Message -----

		Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:45:57 pm
Message
From:		DAVID WESTLING <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:	Greetings from North Carolina, USA
To:		SARG
Attachments:		David Westling's Vita.DOC		115K

Good Day.

I am searching for a professor in the UK who is in the field of
functional behavioral assessment/positive behavior supports who may be
interested in cooperating with me on an international research project
involving the use of information technology to address severe behavior
problems. If there is someone on your faculty who is in this area, would
you please forward this e-mail so that he or she might contact me for
further details. This activity will take place this fall.

I am attaching my Vita in order to provide some information about
myself. Thank you for whatever cooperation you might provide.

David L. Westling, Ed.D.
Professor of Special Education
Western Carolina University