Numbers will be limited to 17.

Date:  Friday 23rd September 2005
Time: 10am - 4.30pm
Venue:  Brunei Gallery, School of Oriental and African Studies, University
of London
(Directions to the venue can be found at http://www.soas.ac.uk/conferences.)

Fees (Including lunch and refreshments):        £80 + VAT (£94) for HLG Members
                                                 £100 + VAT (£117.50) for
non Members

For more information please contact Michelle Wake at [log in to unmask]

To book please complete the booking form below.

BOOKING FORM
Facilitation Skills Training Day, 23rd September 2005

Name:

Address:

Email:

Telephone Number:

Special dietary or disability needs:

I am a member of HLG   YES/NO  (Delete as applicable)

Cost is £94 for HLG members, 117.50 for non-members.  This includes VAT @
17.5%.

I enclose a cheque payable to Health Libraries Group  /  I require an
invoice (Delete as applicable)

Name and address for invoice if different from above:

I understand that cancellation charges will apply as follows:
At least 3 weeks in advance 50%.  Less than 3 weeks in advance 100%.

If you are paying by cheque, please send the completed form together with
your cheque to Michelle Wake, Deputy Librarian, The School of Pharmacy,
University of London, 29-39 Brunswick Square, London, WC1N 1AX.

If you are requesting an invoice you may alternatively copy the details
into an email and send to [log in to unmask]

For more information on the Health Libraries Group visit
http://www.cilip.org.uk/hlg.

Regards,

Michelle

Michelle Wake