Would also be glad of information for an obituary in Health Information
and Libraries Journal
Penny

Penny Bonnett
Assistant Editor
Health Information and Libraries Journal
British Medical Association Library
BMA House
Tavistock Square
London  WC1H 9JP
Tel/Fax: 020 8504 4675
Emial: [log in to unmask]

Guy Daines <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Discussion list for Health Libraries Group HLG members
17/08/2005 12:44
Please respond to Guy Daines