Dear Debbie

I was just wondering if you were able to distribute/advertise our one and 3 day courses?  Our one day course on the 16th November 2005 and our  3 day course 5-7th December 2005.    The one course will be at the Kings Fund and the 3 day will be at the Royal Institute for British Architects. Sorry about this but I am trying to amend/add to our training manual on the places and steps to advertising our courses.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tintin-Temp

London Health Observatory

11-13 Cavendish Square

London

W1G 0AG

Tel  020 7307 2826

p.s I tried sending this to '[log in to unmask]/' earlier but it came back to me.  Trying again.