Please circulate

The National and International HIA Conference will be held in Cardiff in April 2006.  We are looking for suggestions and ideas for themes to explore in the advanced training sessions which will be held at the event.  These will be based around sharing and learning from experiences of hia in practice.

Any feedback or input be sent to me at [log in to unmask] or you can contact me at the address below.

Many thanks

Liz

Liz Green

Health Impact Assessment Development Officer

Welsh Health Impact Assessment Support Unit/Uned Gymorth Asesu Effaith ar Iechyd Cymru

Croesnewydd Hall/Neuadd Croesnewydd

Wrexham Technology Park/Parc Technoleg Wrecsam

WREXHAM/WRECSAM

LLI3 7YP

Ffon/Tel:  01978 313 664

E-bost/e-mail:  [log in to unmask]