-----Original Message-----
From:
Rutt, Candace [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 June 2005 14:09
To:
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Jenny Mindell; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; erica ison; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Roy Kwiatkowski; Margaret Douglas
Subject: open position at CDC

Hello,

We currently have a position open and are looking for someone who may be interested in doing HIA work in the U.S. Please pass this announcement along to anyone you think may be interested. We will be accepting applications until August 1st.

Thank You,

Candace Rutt

Candace Rutt, Ph.D.
Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
4770 Buford Highway, NE, MS/K-46
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
Phone: (770) 488-6015
Fax: (770) 488-5473