Dear Colleagues
the International Association for Impact Assessment have just announced
their annual awards.
Erica Ison has received the individual award for 'Development of HIA
methods, models, theory and practice'
The Health Systems Research Institute, Thailand have received the
institutional award for 'Building capacity for HIA'

These awards are very important in raising the profile of health impact
assessment within the global impact assessment community ... and thus
raising the profile of health issues.
They are also very well deserved and I am sure you join me in sending them
many congratulations

yours
Ben

Ben Cave

www.caveconsult.co.uk

Ben Cave Associates Ltd
PO Box 220
Brighton
BN2 3WJ

T 01273 723 400
M 07786 930 391

The original of this email was scanned for viruses and was certified
virus-free