I'd meet with them to discuss it. Only worry is that if you ever change
your mind you will have to get their permission to offer quick access
won't you? Presumably if you offer an emergency only service after a
bank holiday or between Xmas and New Year they could refuse to let you
do this?

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Tim Heywood
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Pork