On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 09:32 +0100, Laurie Miles wrote:

> ....So ignore the poster who has attempted to
> intimidate you into accepting his way is right.

This is pejorative crap.

>  (Incidentally, there is no
> point in trying to dissuaed him from this viewpoint - he will not accept any
> other point of view than his own can have any merit - see my multiple
> answers to him about open source vs closed software in the past)

None of them were Laurie's answers, they were all copied from elsewhere,
and had been thoroughly debunked well before reposting here.
They were a waste of time with an apparent intention of distracting
attention from any actual discussion.

> List owner, please can list members be told that intimidating new list
> members in such a manner is not acceptable. There is only one list member
> who seems to do this regularly... Guess who?

The list owner has remarked previously that selective quoting is
desirable.

--
Adrian Midgley <[log in to unmask]>