On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 10:54, dr brian crowley wrote:
> Just had a bereaved relative asking for a freedom from infection certificate
> relating to the deceased so the body can be shipped over to Ireland.

Not unreasonable - countries want to know that the deceased didn't die
of Anthrax, Smallpox, Tuberculosis, Ebola etc.

They are not, I venture to suggest, asking for a certificate of freedom
from bacteria or viruses, just a note to say they don't need to receive
in a level 4 containment facility a corpse that should have been covered
in quicklime and then incinerated as son as possible.