I am an Art Gallery Studies MA student (University of Leicester) currently doing the early stages of research for my dissertation on the role and value of outreach in art galleries. Although this is quite a broad topic at the moment (!), I am particularly interested in finding out about methods that have been used to evaluate the impact of outreach projects on participants, and whether any generic outcomes have been identified. Also, in what ways do you think outreach is of value to your organisation/art gallery as a whole?

In general, I would like to find out more about specific approaches to running outreach projects in art galleries - for example, what has worked and what hasn't worked. I would be grateful for any examples or information that you are able to share.

Many thanks,
Emma Rehm