I am about to recruit a number of Learning Facilitators for our sites/museums, and a lot of their work involves role - play.  can anyone offer some helpful suggestions as to how we can test this in an interview, beyond the obvious question, "do you like role - play"?  It has been suggested that asking them to prepare a piece in role for delivery at the interview is too cruel and will put people off.

Amanda Cowell
Formal Learning Manager
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
Bramall Hall
0161 485 3708
<<Amanda Cowell.vcf>>

are addressed.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport e-Services via [log in to unmask] and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk