Dear Colleagues,

I am hoping that some of you may be able to help me.

At Dover Museum we are looking into the possibility into some sort of club for teenagers allowing them entry into the museum without an accompanying adult and access to events etc.

I would welcome any advice, pitfalls to beware of etc from anyone who has experience of working with teenagers..

You can contact me off line at:-

Kim Norton
Education Officer
Dover Museum
Market Square
Dover
Kent
CT16 1PB
Tel: 01304 216885
Fax: 01304 216883
Email: [log in to unmask]

I will greatly appreciate any help in this regard.

Many thanks

Kim Norton

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the above addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and then delete the message without copying it or disclosing it
to anyone.
Precautions have been taken to ensure that this is a virus-free message but
recipients are responsible for carrying out their own checks. This Council
accepts no responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of this
e-mail and does not endorse any content unrelated to its official business.
By communication with this Council by e-mail, you consent to such
correspondence being monitored or read by any other officer of the Council.