I know this is not entirely relevant to education, but as we all do a bit of marketing someone might know someone who might like this job?

The Foundling Museum is looking for a marketing consultant to implement an effective marketing strategy and develop the museum's relationship with its target audience.  We need someone with excellent marketing skills and experience, familiar with issues facing smaller museums in the London market-place, and able to achieve maximum results within a limited budget.

We anticipate that we will need support for four days per month initially, and one day per month in the longer term and offer a  fee of £150 per day.

For more information, or for a chat, please contact either Rhian or Sarah on 0207 841 3600 or email [log in to unmask]
And have a look at our website www.foundlingmuseum.org.uk

The Foundling Museum
40 Brunswick Square
LONDON WC1N 1AZ