From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Christopher Reid
Sent: 08 April 2005 09:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [GEM] Best practice sites for disability access in London

Hi all

Our access officer is taking a trip down to London to have a look at some exhibitions down there. While she's down there she hopes to see some other sites.

Could anyone recommend any museums/galleries in London which have reputations for a very high standard of accessibility (particularly disabled access)?

Thanks alot

Kit

Kit Reid

Interpretive Planner
The National Trust for Scotland
Direct Line - 0131 243 9359

The National Trust for Scotland is an independent charity with the aim of conserving, managing and presenting Scotland’s cultural and natural heritage. We depend on our members and visitors to continue our work both now and in the future.

Please support Scotland's heritage by joining the Trust:

www.nts.org.uk

--

 DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk