Hi

Hopefully by now all those who wanted copies of the replies I received to my query about activities for visitors with visual or auditory impairment have received the summary email I promised - apologies once more for the extended delay.

Sorry if this has been asked before - but as you will probably realise I've been a bit out of the loop recently! Can anyone recommend any tapes of music suitable to accompany our exhibition to commemorate V-E Day in May? We know that there were many celebratory dances held - what music is likely to have been played? I've asked my father but he can't remember!

Kind regards
Leigh Driver
Brandon Heritage Centre