Dear All,

We are planning to advertise a part-time, temporary Education assistant post at the Museum of Oxford in February. Can anyone suggest good places to advertise? We are looking for a creative administrator with an arts background, so are open to any suggestions that would find someone like this!

Thanks,
Kate.

Kate Toomey, Museum Education Officer
Learning & Access
Museum of Oxford
St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1DZ
Direct Line: 01865 252819
Museum Front Desk: 01865 252761
Fax: 01865 252555
www.oxford.gov.uk/museum

Museum of Oxford 30th Anniversary 1975 - 2005
New from 10 December 2005: Romans! A hands-on exhibition for all the family, until 5 March 2006

they are addressed.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by return email.
author and not necessarily those of Oxford City Council.
Oxford City Council does not guarantee that this e-mail is free from viruses.
Please undertake your own virus checks.
http://www.oxford.gov.uk