-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Elaine Reid
Sent: 07 December 2005 10:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Audio tours using mobile phones and/or MP3

I was wondering if anyone had any information on research done and/or
implementation of audio tours using mobile phone and/or MP3 technology that
you could share with me? Any information on costs would also be much
appreciated.

I'd be happy to circulate copies of any feedback received on this subject to
anyone else interested.

Thanks in anticipataion,

Elaine Reid