From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rees, Paul
Sent: 01 December 2005 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [GEM] Using PDAs for learning

Greetings All,

Is there anyone out there considering or using PDAs with students. We know of the Nesta funded museums, and Dulwich, Glasgow and the Tate.

We would love to talk to others before spending our hard won cash!

Paul Rees

Editor - Learning Resources

National Museums Liverpool

Tel: 0151 478 4449

Merseyside Maritime Museum

Albert Dock

Liverpool

L3 4AQ

Visit Living with the Romans at Museum of Liverpool Life until 31 December. Visit 100% Cotton at Merseyside Maritime Museum until 4 June 2006.

Liverpool, European Capital of Culture 2008.
Visit our website at www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk

National Museums Liverpool Legal Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error please take no action based upon any information contained within it and delete it immediately without retaining a copy.
However, National Museums Liverpool will not accept any liability and all recipients are advised to carry out their own virus checks upon receipt.

 DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk