As part of a north west schools’ arts festival, we are considering running some basic arts-marketing workshops in schools (probably secondary, maybe the odd top primary)

Nothing too highbrow, just working with groups to brainstorm how they would market the event to their peers  - and then actually having a go at doing it with a small budget!

So I am looking to build a team of freelancers, who don’t necessarily need to be marketing experts, but would feel comfortable to run a number of such sessions in any of Cumbria, Cheshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire from around Feb-April next year

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you think you may be interested and would like to know more.

Please could you also forward this on to anyone who might be interested?

Thanks

Sara

Sara Teiger PR

2nd Floor