I have had my funding renewed for a weekly nursery group held at a local library.  As such I'd be very grateful for any advice on storytellers, musicians and puppeters in the London region.

I'd also love to come and visit any groups running in the London area to see what other museums are doing!

Please email me or if you have a chance give me a call

Many thanks!

Liz Denton
Royal Armouries
HM Tower of London
020 7480 6358 ext32

The statements and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Royal Armouries museum. This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission. The Royal Armouries Museum does not accept responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information provided or for any changes to this e-mail, howsoever made, after it was sent.