Hello,

This is just a quick e-mail to let you know that I will be leaving the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre on Thursday 17th November. Although I’ve had lots of fun setting up the education programme at the Museum, I’ve decided to return to teaching and will be moving back to Manchester where I am originally from.

Thank you so much to everyone who has responded to my many requests (and there have been many)!!! I intend to join GEM in my own right so that I can find out what else is happening in the world of Museums and take full advantage of the opportunities with my class!!!

With regards,

Katy.

ps – the post should be advertised on our website and I do believe on the GEM website plus the TES in a couple of weeks, so if you know anyone who may be interested, let them know to keep a look out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katy Sullivan

Education Manager

The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre

81 - 83 High Street

Great Missenden

Buckinghamshire

HP16 0AL

Tel: +44 (0) 1494 892192

Fax: +44 (0) 1494 892191

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.roalddahlmuseum.org

The Roald Dahl Centre is a Registered Charity

No. 1085853