From: WHITAKER, Katy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 September 2005 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Drawing activities

Get them to pair up and draw one another!

Katy

Katy Whitaker

English Heritage

NMRC

Kemble Drive

SWINDON

Wiltshire

SN2 2GZ

T: 01793 414833

F: 01793 414606

If you are carrying out archaeological research please contact the relevant local Sites and Monuments Record/Historic Environment Record where additional information may be available.

Information supplied by the NMR is supplied under licence, details are contained in section 3 of the Terms and Conditions.

This email is intended solely for the above mentioned recipient and it may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the email.  You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.

Any views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of English Heritage.  English Heritage will not take any responsibility for the views of the author.