From: Abigail Hackett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 September 2005 14:56
To: Jael Edwards; Ann Anderson; Louise Hull; Alison Glew
Subject: Re: Working with teenagers and young people

Hi

Attached is some information about the training day on 'Working with
teenagers and young people', for inclusion in the e bulletin.

Anne - Jael said yourself and Lou would be handling the bookings, so I
have put your name to contact to reserve a place - is this right?

Alison - can you let me know if this text is ok, or if more / less
detail is needed.

Thanks, Abi